daphiexn
#Day1
Apr 29, 2017 Saturday, April 29, 2017 | 0 comments

Today, I am grateful for positive people.

I love good energy, I love good vibes. I love, love, love, love, love the people who give exactly that.
So many times a day I catch myself smiling and crying at the best things people do, and the amount of good there is, and all the lovely people there are. I just want to go all 贞子 and crawl thru the screen and give them a hug.

There's so much good out there, and I am so grateful technology is catching up so fast. Because when you free people up from technical things, there's a lot more time for humans to do what they're supposed to do best - being humane; and I'm so so so grateful for that.

The thought of the world evolving into a magical place where the is nothing (much) left to innovate but creating new ways to serve people as humans?????

I love the world more everyday ❤

------------

Thank you for taking a tiny piece of me with you today! 
I make a tiny wish for the world everyday, 
and I hope you find a new song you love today x 
Love you xxx 

OLD | NEW