daphiexn
Day 2#
May 1, 2017 Monday, May 01, 2017 | 0 comments

Today, I am grateful for perfect timing 

The universe conspires to make things work for each and every one of us, all in perfect timing. 

For example, today I was in a slight doubt of what I have plans to do. And just moments later, I stumbled upon a lovely testimony/sharing from someone who did the same, and was reassured that what I want to do will bring me where I want to be, which is exactly where he is now. 

 I'd like to think that they are little "trailers" the universe set forth to show us what it is capable of. Successful people are such great examples of what that can be and what that are possible. They are the literal proof of greatness and wonder and dreams made true, all set by example.

The universe conspires to make things work for each and every one of us, all in perfect timing. 
It has been proven to me over and over, and there is no reason for me to not trust in the knowing of that. 

All I have to do now is let go, and trust that everything is set in motion and coming my way. 
Everything is perfect the way it is, and all will fall in to place in time. 
My heart is full, and I am in love and grateful. xx

Thank you for vibing with me! 
Today, whenever you see double digits, take it as a reminder to love x
I love you 

OLD | NEW