daphiexn
24th August old-baby!! Mr.POH!!!!
Aug 24, 2009 Monday, August 24, 2009 | 0 comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. POH SENG LEE!!!
not like he knows i have a blog or something

Yesh, today is my old man's dad's birthday!!! happy nye! this year is abit different : no cake, no presents yet, no card, no big celebration. My sis was at her friend's place celebrating her friend's birthday.. well, her friend's birthday has wayyy passed but decided to celebrate still and.... BAHHHHH... who cares

anyway, that comes later

today:-
updated blog on aquaria << must go view lerh!!!
cleaned my room
ironed 3monthes supply of clothes


breakfast at 10.45am x-X

nice o! almost the size of my palm lerh... big... i had 2 ^^

my lunch

favourite - zhap fan!!!


close-up for my prawnie..
i don't like the skin.. very oily .. and.. flour-y


damn nice, eat till full ^^


i tried to make pickled vege.. fail kao kao...

this is the best part

Mom and i made fruit salad for dad's dinner celebration!!!

100% we made!!!
appetizing kan??
close-up

i damn bangga k...



+toodles+

OLD | NEW