daphiexn
happy dong-zhi!!
Dec 22, 2009 Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | 0 comments


yes, two post in a day, i am aware that i have no life X)

BUT!!! today is dong-zhi. so, i forgive myself *smirks LOL*

Last night, mom, sista, brother and i stayed up till 2.30am to make tong yun/yuen/yuan (whichever works).
My hands were covered with flour so, no pictures!! awwwww


the end product =)
see the white one with the heart shape on it? my mom made it =)

The three huge ones are the ones with peanut butter in it =) we forgot about the peanut fillings so we sub-ed it with peanut butter =P

The next day,

cooking

process cut!!!!!!

-

-

-

ta-da!!!!
i pandai pandai put cincau inside to add flavour. I liked it =)

*add the sugar water in*


ta-da!!!!

nice kan?

-
-
-
TO PURCHASE: CALL 1300-DAPHNE-ROCKS

or

log on: www.daphne-the-pro-cook.com

or

promote my blog. =)



KIDDINGG!!!!!!

=)



Happy dong zhi!!





OLD | NEW