daphiexn
I feel the LOVE
Dec 16, 2009 Wednesday, December 16, 2009 | 0 comments

I'm Finally 16!!! Peeps, i know, it passed a few days ago but i'm here to update now!! =)
I'd got almost 200 birthday greetings via sms, facebook, msn, and snail mail =) Loves to all!!! This may be the most perfect year? I had celebrated with friends AND family AND Myself i belanja-ed myself a cake too X) Totaling up a sum of 3 cakes so far =D

14th December 2009 noon celebration i had n0 pictures therefor, *skip*

At night, *skip sob sob parts* My family and i went to Wong Kok because of the YingYang Tea. I was really happy X)

nobody told me you need 5people to get the giant one =(

mine
i love cheese <3

I FORGOT MY PRESENT !!! SOBSSSSSS


FOR MORE PICTURES

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

15th December

I FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE!!!!

fine, call me a jaccun, i have never recieved a PACKAGE before!!!! HIGH!!!!!


ta-da!!!!!!!

RM50 worth of vouchers!!!!!!

i participated a diabetic program for fun at first and ... Grandmother story... *skips*

My Parents got then too.. RM50 EACH!!! So in total we have RM150!!!!


this spells SHOPPING!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later in the afternoon, my mom miraculously calls back and summoned my sister and i to get dressed so she could bring us to a Dentist wtf But, we still did =)

Well, eventually, Dentists in Subang lives in a different time zone. Despite the signboard saying it closes at 7pm, the doctor is at home by 5... Ignore =)

So we headed to Subang Parade instead. such christmas-sy spirited people =)

I was half starved when i saw this >>>>

dragon beard candy

Surprisingly, this candy has a 2000 years worth of history! This ubberly fantasticle treat was what kept company of China's Emperor's sweet tooth! Seriously, go do some research on the making of this. FAN-TAS-TIC!!! The peanut crumbles are the core of this optimum treat!


the blue one is mint ; the white one is original =)

candid shot

ARGH!
Internet is so slow!! I cannot upload more pictures


FOR MORE PICTURES



-sweet six-teen-

OLD | NEW