daphiexn
It's the season to be jolly =)
Dec 25, 2009 Friday, December 25, 2009 | 0 comments

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!

Before I even start;

Fact 1# Even if I have an English name, it doesn't mean I am a Christian.

Fact 2# Cuz I really am not.

Yes, for the millionth time. Stop asking.

Fact 3# I still celebrate it.

On the 24th we had a Christmas reunion in my Aunt's house. It's like a annual reunion with her family. Seldom do we see her. =)

me and the Christmas Tree =)

I feel tall LOL


Yumma-licious food below

warning: do not drool.




We dug in pretty fast. I guess everyone was starving. Haha. I didn't bother to take pictures of the food tho. The lighting was a tad un-nice =P


The caroling

THEY WERE CUTE!!!! =) If you actually focus really hard on one person, you can hear the difference.=D peeps

Mr. RC was really into it when they were talking about the history of jesus XD


my dad, on the other hand.....


I don't blame him though. We hear the same story every year. ==

*eating seesion*

I shall choose to skip this part cuz i over ate and ended up bloated and don't want to talk about it =P

mimi > me


mimi > karen > moi


pffttt.. this sounds pathetic but this is actually the first photo we took together since i was 9.

family picture!
the tree really plays a big role =D
OH ! We exchanged pressieeeess!!!!! The ones we placed under the trees. =)
(reffer above =D)"

take 1#

take 2#

take 3#

Then, we start to rip off the paper reveal the presents

karen> mimi> chuanyung> karaoke queen

candid of me with pressieeee =)

-

-

I actually got the one MOST WANTED LOL

-

-

tada!

My long lost cousin XD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>people of the day<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

presenting



Mimi =)

puah chu kang's gold fish

the three Coffee Addicts



the Laugh-non-stop



the flashie-non-stop =)

-


AND

-

-

-


THE NEVER OUT OF FASHION GRANDMA!!!!!

(see.... she's acting cute too =P)





Fact 4# I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!





>>up next: melaka post<<

=xoxo=




OLD | NEW