daphiexn
I cooked Dinner!!!
Jan 10, 2010 Sunday, January 10, 2010 | 0 comments

WEEE!!! My parents needed to go to a function last night. So dinner cooking job goes to moi =)
I was SO EXCITED! This is the very first time I am actually cooking alone in the kitchen! The whole thing! I even invented modified some of the recipes =P

Process were not photographed because of my hair was sticking on my face, the kitchen was in a mess, and granted, kelam-kabut .

It wasn't easy k.. It was very hot and I had 4 dishes to make plus dessert. My brother helped me mash the potatoes for like 10minutes and ran out watching tv. It was a fail. I had to mash it again myself THANKS SO MUCH BROTHER =D

After 2hours of cooking, I now present you...



TA-DA!!!!

bottom: wedges ; top right: cheese chicken balls;
top: mashed potatoes; left, mac and cheese


This deserve a round of applause Okay... I gave it 195% of what ever cooking talent I had. I invented the recipe for the wedges and mashed potatoes. The cheese chicken balls were a tad too salty. Mac and cheese were pure copying.


And....



failure


I invented this. Too goddammit sweet. pfffttt... FAIL... will try again next time.


hopefully with my sister =)



*tata* =D
***************************************************************************************************************************

(p.s ANYONE HAS A PHOTOSHOP SOFTWARE I CAN COPY?? )


OLD | NEW