daphiexn
Clean the keyboard
May 15, 2010 Saturday, May 15, 2010 | 3 comments


It has been 68982days since I cleaned the keyboard I think. Actually I never have. PML. As a result....

I know. OMFG right? You should check yours.

I was shocked men. I knew it would be dirty but... not that dirty == I had to use ruler to "pluck" (?) the thing out.

kesian my brother's ruler

It was damn frustrating. But it was worth it when i saw...
tada!!


Clean right? *bangga* =D Then fix it back in la...

(Disclaimner: My stupid sister did it ==)
Spot the B and N


Brother posing like KungFu man XD

**************************************************************************************
Had dinner in Hokano for dinner. It has been reviewed by Malaysia Food Guide.

look at the amount of people
We had to wait for 10minutes to get a seat. Then another 7 for the waitress to come. And 45minutes for the food to come! I nearly died ==

salmon teriyaki set

sashimi set
(forgot the fancy name ==)



Hokano Roll
(stole this picture from HERE)

It was not that bad but the price was just not worth it. Should have went to Shogun instead... =[

My brother and I

Even though he is annoying, somehow I like it. XD




nang if you like it
signed off =)

OLD | NEW