daphiexn
Life motivation
Jul 17, 2010 Saturday, July 17, 2010 | 5 comments

As you can see, I'm pretty much high on Youtube lately. There are so many nice nice videos there! Ok lah, i'm very slow la.

I can across this video. (above) Let it finish loading only watch it k?

PS. Hilda please prepare few boxes of tissue before you watch =)


*spoiler alert*

-

-

-

The girl was friggin 5 years old! And she can play the piano so well!!! Mind you, she is blind since birth too! Ok FML I am friggin fat healthy and not physically cacat-ed, when it comes to piano, you would rather listen to me sing. And you will seriously be Daph . (gettit? deaf? daph?) LOL

anyways, its not suppose to be about me. She is so talented! All the panel judges were touched by her sweet sweet voice. And she was very well mannered too. super super adorable. I felt so motivated after seeing her video <3>

Alot of us take things for granted. Friends, Money, Time, Health. Most common of all, we take Family for granted.

How many of you actually say "Thankyou" and "Sorry" to your family? Let it be parents or siblings. (no, I'm not even going to the "i love you" cuz i know you say it to your bf/gf but never to your parents. dont deny it. i know you don't)

I know I don't. But yesterday, I had a dream. I lost everything. Friends, Family I don't even have a place to live! It felt so real and I felt so lost. I think it is a sign? wtf But seriously, I think it is. And I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen in reality =)

***************************************

PS. Go to my facebook and vote for me as more lengzai please =D



today is the last day I'm going to let myself go

OLD | NEW