daphiexn
Riddle me this
Jul 5, 2010 Monday, July 05, 2010 | 2 comments

]


Question

A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bustrip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?



Press Ctrl + A for answer

Answer

Because An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!


LOL.

Riddles has been very heng in my class lately. But the riddles are mostly made by themselves. So, here's one.

I hate durian, I hate pie,
I hate bees and butterflies.
Pink was the favorite but now it's white.
Chocolates were fine, but now are divine.
Cheese were precious,but now just scrumptious.
Loud was the key, and now its melancholy.
Hard on the outside, Soft on the inside.

The answer? me


I realised how much I changed throughout. I read my blog posts from last year. I laughed and had goosebumps. I couldn't imagine I was like that. So emo wtf





Even how i look like wtf. but cannot find the pictures now. Will upload when i find it LOL


*******************************************************************************************

Anyway, I found a super chio girl who sings super awesomely.


she really can sing. Checkout her channel. HERE


Super-addicted to this song nao =D



OLD | NEW