daphiexn
Fighting Umbrella Corporation
Aug 11, 2010 Wednesday, August 11, 2010 | 0 comments


If I were Alice I would use mushrooms instead of umbrella! You know la Wonderland have alot of Mushrooms...

simply pluck also alot la la la ~


Gaya la this Alice ;D


Oh wait, we are not talking about this Alice? But this one also can fight what... Okay la. An alternative is to bring The Secret Weapon at all times. What secret weapon?




THE SUPER SULFUR POWDER

if you tell them my name i think can get 20% discount? ;P



Why Sulfur powder?

because:



And why acid rain?

if you don't know this Wahlaoeh you sibeh jialat. Common sense put tarak Go to Google and Search Acid Rain. See 8th picture ;)

-
-
-
If you are really that lazy Click HERE see 8th picture.

-

-

-
OK LA I KNOW YOU SURE WON'T CLICK ONE. SO,


Nah! the picture.





*announcement*

Umbrella Coporation is defeated ;D



Ok la. I know my method is very cha sui la. You smart la.


How about you write in an entry to win tickets to the movie and catch Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D 2 days before its release date? chio max! ;)


poster



i'm pretty aware you're not mine :(
kthxbai

OLD | NEW