daphiexn
Just because you are different,doesn't mean you are less.
Nov 30, 2010 Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | 0 comments

ANTM Season 15

Yay me, it's holiday! and i'm stuck with an eye infection FML.

 I've been chasing all over America's Next Top Model since I first came across this reality TV show. I have this thing with realty TV. Except for, you know, Paris Hilton Bff. pffftt drama. 

Anyway, I absolutely fell in love with Tyra Banks again when I watched ANTM cycle 15 Episode 2. It was about bullying. DEMI LOVATO was featured please. Lovely. Kayla's bully word was "Queer" because she was a homosexual. Her picture? 



I really really recommend this because it is just beautiful. It really shows, when you are nice, humble, down-to-earth, people like you. Aren't like Anamaria. Huge meanie. Absolutely sticky. STICK-y. Thats what the judges say. Somehow to me she still looks fat. Don't ask me why. I just feel so. 

But then, I found a video which i cannot find now. nyahmah. Anamaria was nice. And, I liked her again LOL. I mean, it could be the editting problem. It made Allison Harvard looked ... well, see for yourself. And in reality she's like this. CUTE . In case you didn't watch the video, she made a "feeding nest" for pigeons. In the middle of a reality TV. Wow. Now THAT's something.  I love her! she's just so.. real =)


So, I shall end this post with... 











Gorgeous 

OLD | NEW