daphiexn
Dreams
Dec 7, 2010 Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | 0 comments


Gorgeous

GAH I'm absolutely lost

Where to go after form5? I have no idea what I want to presume in. I have the least idea of what I can be, in terms of supporting myself financially. I have absolutely no extra time or money to take the "wrong" course. Urgh, this is frustrating. 

I love to study, can't to think of it. But it's the lack of time, lack of accomplishment, being pressured to get good grades, competition you get my idea that's being a big turn-off.   

If I could, I would study psychology. Because I want to know.
If I could, I would study nutrition. Because I want to live healthy.
If I could, I would study sports. Because I love games.
If I could, I would study photography. Because it's my interest.
If I could, I would study media arts. Because I love performing.
If I could, I would study public relationship. Because I love people.
If I could, I would study IT. Because I want to make my own blogskin.
If I could, I would study history. Because I want to know the people of the past.
If I could, I would study astronomy. Because stars are beautiful.
If I could, I would study feng shui and tarrot cards. Because I like it.
If I could, I would study designing. Because I love arts.
If I could, I would study advertising. Because I love events.
If I could, I would study about culture, people in places, tradition, interaction. Because I want to know. 



If only.


OLD | NEW