daphiexn
You make me wanna say oh oh oh oh
Jan 14, 2011 Friday, January 14, 2011 | 2 comments




Bloom, bloom and more bloom. :)

Hey peeps! :D

Yesterday, my aunt called lah.

" Eh, Daph, College girl adi wor. (Yea lah, i'm 18 lah wtf) Wah, 2 more week start adi hor...." and then! 

*drumrools*


-wait for it-



"... Remember to get a boyfriend."




I.     Know.    Right?

I nearly ter-spit my Tuna-egg-mayo-Triple sandwich (which was bloody good).

Actually, I did. 
But that's beside the point.

If you'd read this and this you might prolly get the point that I'm not that enthusiastic about the whole relationship- thingie.

So, I pretend that I could hear her. Hah, try to be smart lah. At least I thought I was.

She deliberately shouted (or said bloody loudly) 

" I SAID. GO GET A BOYFRIEND "

Oh, did I forget to mention that she was at work? Wtf. 

Urgh. We shall leave that. 

So, there. I shall expose my boyfriend.

And so  you cry a little bit, oh you die a little bit inside…
#1

I’ll just leave this here.
#2

I can feel you all around me…
#3

rozzcoe:

Luke!
#4

#5

Luca Pasqualino.


Okay, fine. He's not my boyf... just yet.
*buehpaiseh wtf*


Anyways. I shall end my post with 

More Luke spam,because it’s simply needed.

...this. I BET YOU'RE DROOLING! :P

Oh right, meet my best friend staying with me for a while -





Nutella! :)


Yea, she's gonna hang around for a while. Prolly on my thighs. as fats. Wtf. 


Kay nows, bye! :P

OLD | NEW