daphiexn
When the full moon is parallel to the anneh star. :D
Feb 26, 2011 Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 0 comments

chicks with cheeks cari pasal-ing the NICS :D

HI NICS I BET YOU LIKE THIS.
 
 I mean, no Terra can defeat us right? We, mmm? short enough lah. 
Defeat. DE-feet. Geddit geddit? :D :D

HOLA :D

This week was erm.. moodswing-ish. Exams make me weird. College makes me hungry. And I think I'm getting a fever. FML. 

Anyway, I flunked maths. I don't need the paper back to know that. Suck. RETEST PLEASE. Fuckachino. Everything I study wasn't out. Everything I didn't was. Double gitu. 

My accounts teacher is weird. I like her. wtf. 

I slept in class. Yea no news there. 

I was elected as Urban dance sub-ketua-something-like-that-mad-chio-position. Reason is because I talk a lot. wtf. Okay lah, I admit I am very the happy about this but please don't sack me cuz I suck in dancing wtf. Whole class staring at my left-feets kinda stress la. -.-

So right, I kinda got a lot of homework but I die die want to blog lah. Why college no blogging course one D=

So chao :D 


i want to nomz D:

OLD | NEW