daphiexn
I is a happy girl (:
Mar 4, 2011 Friday, March 04, 2011 | 0 comments

matching colors! :D

So. 

Last Saturday, I had lunch with the sister and the parents at fancy restaurant! :D 

ze restaurant.

okay fine, cheat one. It wasn't fancy. LOL. It's just Mandy's in Summit.
 HAR HAR. 

Dear mom, this is how you look like when you try to see something without your old flower specs :D

They ordered the Mushroom Sauce Chicken Rice. 
Promotion Price at RM5.90 with a drink. 

Actually the promotion cheat one. Since last year the promotion has been on. But, give face la. :D


My Grilled Chicken with French Fries :D 

Mega cheat one. It's EXACTLY the same as the promo set, just that the substituted the rice with fries, but it cost 14bucks. FML.

but comes with mad nice soup and tea lah :D 

MINE :D 

Then bought
 ziz! :D 


Then my bro ask me to ber-SS-an sama dia :D 

No, seriously, my bro likes the camera more than I do. 




i sacrifice my face for your joy of looking at my brother's face fml. T__T



Really, not I bueh paiseh die die want to spam pictures with my face. 

BUT CAN SEE MY BROTHER'S FACE DAMN PRICELESS LOH :D 


Pffff and I blame my fever on all these chocolates. FML. -.-ll

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, next 2 weeks is going to be blardy hectic. So don't expect to see me blogging! ;D

Either that or you're going to see me too often cause I'm a PRO-castinator.
 gettit? gettit? :D wtf


Kay la, gotta go now. Imma end this post with ...


...my bueh paiseh face :D 


Pee. Ass.: Photos above are all original and editless. Not even lighting.=D
                Have to emphasize sikit. You know la, people suka condemn.

kthxbye :D

Movies anyone? D:

OLD | NEW