daphiexn
I refuse to show face cz got peaper call me ugly -.-
Mar 16, 2011 Wednesday, March 16, 2011 | 0 comments

 GREEN LAYS = GREYS :D :D

LOL
sorry my main dialect is lung language - fei hua. :D


Basically, I don't know what I am high on lately. Just, high. So bare with me :D


I mean, being high is better than being low, which rhymes with slow, following the flow. :D



okay fine i shallup. -.-ll


Anyways, this week I got class. Which also means that all the outings lah, movie lah, party lah, all cannot go. Why? Cuz i got grass class. Dance club also berlazy-lazy-an and skip a lot cuz i cannot free-style. >;(

Ian leaving to UK soon. sho fast. =/ Wonder if I can go to the POTY. Anyone can fetch me? D:


P.S. Ok fine, I lied. Please don't kill me when you find out. -.-ll


P.P.S. 
Eh, babok. ONE :D
honestly, I thought you would bu yao wo by now. LOL
Ngeh, xoxo <3

OLD | NEW