daphiexn
So you see,
Jun 27, 2011 Monday, June 27, 2011 | 0 comments

I have a confession: 




I suck in socializing. wtf -____-




No seriously, I cannot do normal human communication. At all. Not even for cheese. Ya, true that I talk loads of crap, but that's all I do. Talk loads of crap. ;__; 


I cannot, by any means, socialize. I cannot give advise on life, studies, sports, relationship, friendship, parent-relationship, or the relationship between the appreciation of Australian dollars and its economy growth wtf. So yea, if you notice, you'd see me getting all "erm, so how is your results" with a "wtf am I doing" face .__. 


So, dear people, it's not that I don't like you, I just don't know what to say. T_______T but lol, i don't bite. :D if you talk to me I'd definitely respond. ( prolly over-enthusiastically tho wtf ) 


Sometimes I walk away (as in literally. not the dramatic onez ._. ), cause I have nothing to say and my brain refuse to let me crap just in case you don't laugh then it'll reach the ultimate awkward point where i commit suicide within wtf 




Okay confession times up! bye! :D

OLD | NEW