daphiexn
The full moon is parallel to the Anneh star
Sep 12, 2011 Monday, September 12, 2011 | 0 comments

This is a #Cheatblog.

8.9.11 
Heh  :P 
Oh, and I got Strawberry Rocky from my awesome GA. Sankyouuuuu (:

9.9.11
Went Sunway Pyramid, watched Contagion. (Note-to-self: Check trailer before agreeing on a movie. e__e) It's not that bad. just that I fell asleep at the start of the show fml. Finshed 2 tubs of Pringles from my GA. I swear that was my sexiest man-voice ever (Y) wtf
Khalid, Hoonsan, Youken and Ryan appeared outside my house midnight loll Epic (Y) OH BTW, HI JIALING, RYAN CAN PLAY PIANO ONE. :P

10.9.11
Eejun's bbq birthday party :)
Chinz and I met up with Sudhar at Taipan McD before fetching The Beh. And then went back to McD, just cause of Milo Mcflurry :3 Applying nail polish in McD was epic farnee LOL  Lepas tu, Meiyi and Kenz pun datang. :D Meiyi berdriving is werrr~ Zhang da liaoo (Y) She drove the Beh and I to the Goat's place. It has been so long since RS gathered lol Super awesome to be able to meet up after so long. ;D The goat served goat (Y) The spread was awesome. Weird people gathered together smelt like indians in pineapple leaves. It was good la it was good. I wish Alyssa was here tho. :/

11.9.11
I.DID.NOTHING. FML FML FML FML

12.9.11 
Maths test and Accounts test but I'm not even going to talk about it. e___e
I deactivated my facebook! :D Like really really seriously deactivate. :D Seeing that I most prolly gonna very seldom appear in TDC for now, I don't have social updates anymore. :3 Or if anything, I'll just use ze boyf's facebook. TEEHEE  ♥  Lol, so much for quiting facebook. HAHA


ANYWAY, 


HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVALLLL!! ;D 


Yea la. I have a fat face. 
Sue me. :P


OLD | NEW