daphiexn
If a week starts on Saturday, last Friday was yesterday.
Sep 24, 2011 Saturday, September 24, 2011 | 0 comments

This morning I woke up wanting to text you, and saw you texted me first. 
It made my day.  ;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Being able to sleep all the way from 12.30 until 8.30 in the morning, getting a full 8-hour sleep, is just heaven. Of course, if can, 14hours is better la :P

ze boif came over again yesterday. :3 Spend more time eating than studying. Ze boif ditched me with maths to watch One Piece with ze brother. Can like this one meh? T__T

Had lunch with ze boif's dad. It was... idk, my first time eating like that.#tretard 
But it was nice la :3 And lol, I feel bad for the guy we dap-toi with. I bet he was having #thatawkwardmoment playing in his head. LOL


Ze boif left at 6pm. Eh, my mom asked why you no stay for dinner? LOL 


Oh and, ze boif came with gummy bears :D Lolol, i was halfway through the packet when I remembered I should take pictures #trollface




There was orange gummy bears too. But, err, it was gone already :P



I need a hair cut e__e






What happens if WW 3 doesn't happen?
 :/

OLD | NEW