daphiexn
4 down, 1 to go
Sep 22, 2011 Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 0 comments


Trials this week. 
Lacking sleep and lacking blood at the same time, is not awesome e__e
1. last. paper.
I NEED KICKASS CHEATSHEET! >:D

For the past 4 days, because of awesome trials, I had to reach school at 630am. Every. Day. -__- Seriously.
Luckily ze boif datang teman. Thankyouuuu <3 ;D But, meh, next time sleep at, idk, 7pm? Make sure you get enough sleep so you no cranky yo. hehe :P

Oh, and. 
Note-to-self, keep ze boif fed. :P #tretard


Geegee.
I just realized we're 1 month to finals. Which means its the end of college life. 
Seriously so fast mehh)Can we restart this year please? I screwed up so bad la.



Kay, last 2months! wish me luck ;)



P.S. My keyboard is officially a certified KKU - Keyboard Kurang Upaya. T___T Some of the keys are not working anymore. Typing this post is so hard laaaaaaaaaaa. Exclamation point also have to copy from people's post on Facebook, can so cham one mehhh? T__T


OLD | NEW