daphiexn
don't go away
Nov 12, 2011 Saturday, November 12, 2011 | 0 comments

Don't read my blog if you're going to judge me.

You can block and delete me from facebook,  
block me from skype,
delete me from msn,
unfollow my tumblr,
unfollow my twitter
unsubscribe my youtube.

But If you read this, you're still obsessed with me. 
#justsaying :)

*****************************
One last paper on Monday.

Currently raping the replay button of this song. 
Like seriously. I already have it in my phone wtf


November has been very very nice to me. 
And I have been very very nice to myself wtf
friggin my face super round adi laaa ):

But yea, November is so far so awesome. :)
And I have super strong impulse to say Iloveyou wtf

GANBOONYI, WHY YOU GO BACK SO FASTTTT D:

HUIEN, HUIXUAN, ALYSSA I NEED TO EAT CHEESE WITH YOU PEOPLE LIKE OMAIGODWTFBBQGTGSRSLYWTFKNNMFCBIMBA NEEEEEED!!!! D:
(and yes, the statement is green for the huien :P)

short updates!
k ciao :P


not now.


OLD | NEW