daphiexn
New Blogskin! :D
Nov 27, 2011 Sunday, November 27, 2011 | 1 comments

ohla! :)
Changed the blogskin! :D


So right, I started playing Facebook games, namely CastleVille, recently. 
By recently, I mean this morning wtf.


It's the kind of game lifeless people would play.
Pointless like a circle wtf.
WHO CLEARS GRASS TO GET BERRIES? e__e


see, i overwork myself until no energy wtf


And the game super sexist one lor! 
The babi's Babitopia only need 30 Castles to explore the gloomy area, my Potatopia need 260 Castles only can explore the same place!
CAN SO CHEAT ONE MEHH? 
(you probably don't understand what I'm talking about wtf. Nehmai, not important one wtf)


Anyway, point of this post, give me some energy please. :3 
And be my neighbour so I can visit you and kill your Evil Rat, then I get Crowns and Hearts to buy stones to build my tower as responds to the quest from this mysterious monk that is suppose to grant me wishes kthxbye
...
I've gone bonkers e__e


ANYWAY.
To-do list for this week:
- Food review tomorrow! :D
- movies with ze Borne (hopefully)
- HANG OUT WITH ZE HUIENNNN!! T___T
- Call up ze driving school
- Get a job (Y)


k done bye :D 
REMEMBER TO BE MY NEIGHBOUR! :D 

Meh, 6 + 1+ 4. D:
It's going to be a longggg week. :( 

OLD | NEW