daphiexn
9.12.11 ♥ :D
Dec 9, 2011 Friday, December 09, 2011 | 3 comments

It's funny how small things make up the best days 

I decided to put some initiative to get my driving licence wtf
Took undang today, passed. :D 
I was super ganjiong okayyy. I didn't sleep for the whole night, studying for the test wtf

I usually don't talk to people in my driving school. But today I was so ganjiong I did wtf. 
So, I became friends with this guy. 
Apparently, he was working at a place I wanted to interview for a job for. 
Long story cut short, he mega nice-ly volunteered to help me ask if they're still hiring.
Late noon, he called back, telling me he made appointment for my interview already wtf.
OUR WORLD STILL GOT NICE PEOPLE ONE #givesmehope wtf
lol no seriously, he was super nice to do that. He doesn't even know me. e__e 

Later in the evenings I went to Taylor's ss15 for the Monsterball event.
I was there early so I decided to drop by Starbucks.

Mocha Praline Frap in Venti 
 I very bueh-paiseh-ly asked for an extra cup of whipped cream again wtf
And I'm now officially "The girl who loves whipped cream" of SS15 Starbucks wtf


The last time I came, there was this mega nice barista who secretly refilled my extra cup of whipped cream for me when I went to the toilet. :D


And today, the same barista came to me while I brought my drinks to my place. 
He came over to make sure I got my extra cup of whipped cream HAHA


I mean, it's super nice of him la, but LOL 
WHY ALL MY PAISEH STUFF PEOPLE REMEMBER ONE? FML T__T


Anyway, 
he asked if I'd like toppings on the whipped cream and if  I like toffee nuts. 
And so I asked him back what if toffee nuts wtf 
Then, he took the whipped cream back to the counter and added some toffee nuts in it :3 


and it looks like this

It was deli yo! :D 
Whipped cream is already heaven-like. 
Adding the toffee nut just makes it...a toffee-er heaven. wtf
Idk how to describe la. This is the first time I encountered a toffee-nut-thing ma. 
BUT it was yummy, no doubt. :)

Headed back to Campus later with Juinn and Leon
The party was a little cold. Very few people attended. 
And the food was terrible wtf. 
Anyway, TDC ROCKS  
Kickass performance, again. (Y) Dominated the dance floor, again. (Y)
:D

I left the right after the last performance, met up with boyflen and the kakis. 
WITNESSED THE FUNNIEST POKER MATCH EVER HAHAHA (Y)
Seriously, there's no way to not love these people la. 
;)


Before heading home, ze mom treated my brother and I McDonaldss.
FRESH MADE PROSPERITY BURGER WITH FRESH, HOT CURLY FRIES (Y) and an ice cream hohoho
The sister settled for an ice cream.

Thanks mom :) 

I'm a happy girl. :D

December has been so kind ♥ :)

OLD | NEW