daphiexn
Happy Vday peeps! :)
Feb 13, 2012 Monday, February 13, 2012 | 7 comments

" Daphne dear, a kiss from someone you have secretly liked may bring in just the right amount of excitement to your day." 

Okay la, I admit I'm a zodiac/horoscope/tarrot-card-reading/psychology-test freak wtf. BUT the application was right on my homepage! It was like fate WTF.

And, I understand. So maybe robot-online-prediction is not as accurate as the normal ones la. But THIS. This same prediction has been repeating itself for the past 3 weeks.
Like, not even rotating sia! Where can so cheat! 
Best part is that the person I secretly like is so much of a secret, even I don't know who he is. WTF. Haih, #fail. -___-

Aaaanyway, 
Dear I'm-supposed-to-like-you, how about let's get done with the kiss so that I can get new horoscope readings la? :D 
HAHAHA :P

Happy Valentine's Day peeps! :)

OLD | NEW