daphiexn
I'm happy with now. :)
Feb 24, 2012 Friday, February 24, 2012 | 7 comments

thatfunnyblog:

http://thatfunnyblog.tumblr.com/
#truestory

(Y)

Done chilling there for 1 hour! And now, I'm at the Damansara HELP's computer lab! :D May Cheesus bless the person who left this computer on with his/her student account logged in. My student HELP CAT student ID doesn't work here LOL

ANYWAY. Test ended yesterday, went karaoke at Sg Wang! :D 
Commercial break: 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUNCHIN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKO!
WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE QIONG-NESS FOR ACCA! :D 
*pictures to be added when YunChin uploads them HAHA 

Okay reality snap back: 
A guy just came and ask me the password for this computer. I think he was the one who left the computer on, trying to cheat me into admitting I'm using his ID to sign in the internet WTF. I told him that he has to ask the Help desk. (The help desk of HELP lolwtf) And I don't know why I voluntarily told him my computer was already turned on and signed in when I came wtf. #zoneoutmoments T__T I think he's pissed lor! Okay or maybe language barrier problem la. He doesn't understand my English nor can he speak mandarin. 
Maybe it's time I pick up Tamil wtf. 

Okay I'm done with my #uselessblogpostoftheday. Kbye! :D 

Today was a good day.
I missed you. A lot. :) 

Labels:


OLD | NEW