daphiexn
The brother I never had. ♥
Mar 9, 2012 Friday, March 09, 2012 | 0 comments

Meet Chuah Jia Hao.

We've known each other for 8 years now. 
He's always there when I need him, and talking to him always makes things better. :D
He's seen me at my ugliest, fugly short primary Chinese school hair with round framed glasses in dark blue pinafore (I beg he'd forgotten how I looked like wtf), and been through thick and thin - like literally, fattest and skinniest wtf.
And I gladly admit I have given him a shitload of heart attacks lately. HAHA


He's probably one of the very few people I can totally be myself with. I get so comfortable being myself, being retarded and lame to the extend he'd face-palm multiple times and decide to pretend he doesn't know me. HAHA :P
One of the things I love most is that we are both comfortable being ourselves, we talk about anything and everything, even things we don't talk to people about. I don't usually talk about my problems much. But with him,  we could go on for hours. He'd provide me opinions on a guy's perspective and an honest third party overview. And most of the times, it comes along with a longass lecture and advice. HEH :P


He's the big brother I never had. :)


And, he's happily being bro-zoned by me, and sis-zoning me. 
So no #foreveralone case here! kthxbye. :D

Labels:


OLD | NEW