daphiexn
If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this.
Apr 21, 2012 Saturday, April 21, 2012 | 3 comments

pic.twitter.com/Ch9JOCo9

Finally bought The Hunger Games Trilogy! :D And officially blew my RM200 book voucher wtf. 
If anyone needs correction tape, get it at Sunway Pyramid Popular! They're selling "1 correction tape + 1 refill" packs, 3 for 10 bucks! Usual price being RM7.50 each so it's mad savings there! :D I bought 6 WTF. 

Visited Cafe Barbara to take advantage of their coffee promotion. And to study with le sis. Not-bad productive I'd say. :) The Chocolate Fondant was still as awesome as ever. ;) 
But I think espresso is not my thing at all. Le sis felt dizzy after 3 drinks. Not too used to drinking coffee I guess. Then again, 3 cups of espresso is a hell lot. Even I felt sick of coffee after that wtf. 

But overall, I had a great day. :)

I'm so happy today and all I want more, is to share it with you. 
I wish you knew. I wish you knew.

OLD | NEW