daphiexn
Payphone - Maroon 5 (ft.Wiz Khalifa) Cover by Neo ft. Nick
Apr 30, 2012 Monday, April 30, 2012 | 2 comments

Currently on replay ;)

My friend and his friend did a cover of Maroon 5's Payphone and it's so good seriously. :D I like this better than the original one, and all the other covers. 
Maybe cause I'm a bit bias wtf.
BUT even if I'm not bias, they are STILL the best among all the other Payphone covers I've heard. 
Which is almost every cover on youtube with more than 300 views wtf. #truestory

I just realized so many of my friends can sing/dance/act/play instruments or have some form of talent, why I don't have one WTF. ForeverAnAudience wtf. 

But seriousssss, this is my favorite Payphone coverrrr (Y) I like the little changes they did to the song. The beatbox thing was WIN (Y) :D


OLD | NEW