daphiexn
By Now
Sep 16, 2012 Sunday, September 16, 2012 | 0 comments



You should know me by now.

Trust me when I tell you that I'm really trying to resist posting music videos here and actually update something. But that would mean me fan-girling about a band I literally just found out 2days ago wtf. And that's terrible cause I don't think I'm considered in the fan base yet haha 
So this morning I spent like 4 hours listening to their songs and watching interviews lolol And stalking Josh Ramsay's twitter again HAHA
I don't usually listen to songs I've never heard on the radio, even if I like the artist a lot. But this time...

Shit me I just got a paper cut wtf. On my toe WTF

Very deep that kind blood oozing out one lol fml
I think it's a sign to stop me before I start caps locking everything I type and go fan-girl level 4833 wtf

OKAY  REALLY PAIN FML OKAY I SHUT UP STOP BLEEDING PLEASE T___T

Oh but P.S. Josh Ramsay and Matt Webb (Guy with blue hair and guy on far left) are both, as of now, taken. Both dating models samore Just so you know lolol 

OLD | NEW