daphiexn
Don't need to know.
Oct 7, 2012 Sunday, October 07, 2012 | 1 comments

On some rare occasions,  my face decides to be skinnier hahaha

No but for real got skinnier okay. Your arguement is invalid lolol

I've got so much to blog about! Been eating so much good food lately if my stomach got tear glands sure can cry glitter wtf And I've gotten used to using my substitute camera! :D So from nao on blog will have more photo okay? :D Clap hand please HAHAHA wtf

I'm also super happy cause I finally gotten what little's left in my brain sorted out. :D
Time of the month is really a terrible time to make any decision. If I had to give one piece of advice to any girl, it would be to never trust what you feel while having pms. Fucking red alert just messes up the hormones and make you feel things you won't feel otherwise. 
And never listen to music while making important decisions too. Especially not What The Hell wtf. 

Pillow-talk with the sis is forever love! ♥ I'm really really lucky. I conveniently just make her the elder sister when I don't feel like being the more mature one. Which is often. HAHA :P She's awesome like that. Puts up with my lack of common sense, overload of lameness, endless talking, sarcastic comebacks, and have always been there when I needed her. ♥
We both agreed that if we weren't siblings, we'd probably end up being lesbo lovers WTF but its true wtf

Anyhow, I made up my mind. 
No buts, no what ifs, no maybes. Whatever will be, will be. 

But in the meantime, say hello to happily foreveralone. (;

OLD | NEW