daphiexn
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die.
Nov 30, 2012 Friday, November 30, 2012 | 0 comments


"Actually, I believe that it's a visual representation of the emotional roller coaster that comes with most relationships. It's not supposed to be an actual physically abusive relationship, but an intense emotional one."

I love love love the music video.
Exceptionally love for the contemporary dance.

-

I miss dancing so much it's getting crazy.
 I miss having a studio full of familiar faces who are only so nice to be with. I miss having a place to hangout, knowing that all your peers would be there. I miss having a studio full of people to dance with, to crack lame jokes. I miss having a place where everyone is only so nice and forever so friendly. I miss trying out new dances. I miss late night dance practices. I miss RePro. I miss dancing for 3 hours straight. I miss our last minute choreos for performances the next day. I miss finding random people sleeping at random places in the studio. I miss doing all sorts of stupid things. I miss watching people dance. I miss dancing with people. I miss everything, and everyone, and all the times in TDC. 

I can't say dancing is one of the things I do best, but it's definitely one of the things I love most.
Ups and downs, TDC was one of the best things that had happened in 2011. 

I miss dancing. So so much.

OLD | NEW