daphiexn
Can't sleep
Dec 16, 2012 Sunday, December 16, 2012 | 0 comments

I'm a bit jealous of people who cry a lot. It sounds insane, but it's true.

I was brought up a tough kid. Or a seem-to-be, anyway. When I was much younger, I perceived crying as weak. (But now that I've grown up I don't think laidet already la wtf) I don't cry much. Not until last year around this time, I was pretty sure that I might just have lost my ability to cry properly forever. After awhile of not crying, the best I could make out were droplets that looked like products from yawning, and blood-shot reddish eyes. No matter how touched, how angry, or how sad I am. Anyhow, nada.

I guess I'm very shy to cry. ... Actually more stubborn than shy wtf

Sub-thank you note to my maker for not making  me a man or I'd probably have the hugest man-ego ever wtf

But I digress.

The way I see it now, is that the people who cry more, are the people who have more - be it  things, people, or feelings.
Because the only way to lose something, is to have something. The only way to be afraid of losing something, is to already have feelings for that something.
The more reasons you have to be sad, is the more reasons you have had to be happy.

I've said this a thousand times, and I'll say it again: Don't let sweet memories turn bitter just because things don't turn out the way you want them to.

I believe in building good memories, to keep them for purpose of reminiscing in the future. I believe that no matter what, to have had is better than to never had. I believe that no matter what lies in the future, the past is what that had brought you here; and that the present will be your past.

Sometimes you feel heavy at the thought being left, or to leave behind, the things you love and care about. But you should know how lucky you are. Because these feelings are because you have too much to miss, too much to care, too much to hold on to. These feelings are because you have too much worth cherishing, too much you love now, too much you enjoy now.

If it makes you feel any better, you know at least one person who is envious of what you have now. Because I find you really, really lucky.

-
Que sera sera.
Whatever will be, will be.

OLD | NEW