daphiexn
I can haz Fruit Loops!
Dec 1, 2012 Saturday, December 01, 2012 | 0 comments

this was yesterday;

But I had more today! :D
So that makes 2 happy days! ♡ヽ(´∀`)ノ 

I'm so easy to please wtf. 

These few days had been so hectic. I've been surviving mainly on naps and almost half the amount of sleep I usually get. (which is, to be frank, enough actually. Around 7 hours a day wtf. I just counted and realized I sleep for more than 80 hours on an average week wtf ) 

But instead of feeling lethargic, I actually feel more composed? Maybe it's true what they say: the more you sleep, the more you want to sleep. Or that my system got so gelaba it just gave up trying to feel nervous wtf.

I also have been feeding myself an immense amount of junk food full of food coloring and sugar, I'm pretty convinced I might just be the first lucky person with a rainbow colored liver.

Anyhow! Exams tomorrow! I'm wrecked nervous and excited at the same time I'm not too sure anyore wtf.
Wish me luck peeps. I'm going to need them.

Advanced thank you cause I wont be back till next week. And if I am, I shouldn't be wtf.

-
Completely irrelevant note-to-self to never study last minute again. Ever.
And to not have to repeat the previous phrase next semester wtf.

ta. ヾ(^∇^)

OLD | NEW