daphiexn
I owe you a long blog post.
Dec 22, 2012 Saturday, December 22, 2012 | 2 comments


We're like fire and gasoline
I'm no good for you, you're no good for me.
We only bring each other tears and sorrow.

But tonight, I'm gonna love you like there's no
tomorrow.

(LINK to listen to the song-only part on replay.)

Guilty as charged: I'm under-blogging, again. 
I owe you a very long blog post about my 19th birthday. One of my best birthdays ever (Y)

But first, I need pictures wtf. 

Brace yourselves for a lot of words tho, cause I haven't got myself a camera yet haha. 

I'm very blessed to be able to call every birthday my best birthday - I feel almost guilty wtf. I'm so very grateful that my birthdays get better and better every year; even more grateful that the people I love celebrating my birthday with me increase in number every year. (:

Thank you all for giving so much time and effort. 

Special thank you to the boyf for putting in so much effort in surprising me - even in the midst of hectic assignments.  No, seriously. He was half-zombified for real one lol. Looked paler than me wtf. 

K I'll elaborate more when I get pictures.
love you lot lots too! 

P.S. 
Song lyrics above has nothing to do with my life. No drama k. Just posting it cause I like the lyrics. :Y
Idky I get teary when I hear Tate sing this song haih. I also think I very extra kind wtf.

ta! :)

OLD | NEW