daphiexn
What doesn't kill you makes you want to kill yourself.
Dec 6, 2012 Thursday, December 06, 2012 | 0 comments

At least that's what I feel like. Monthly wtf.

I swear sometimes I feel like my uterus has it's mind of its own. And hates me a lot. Some days I think it's trying to take over my body cause it can't stand how I'm taking care of my body.

And I can't say I disagree wtf.

Been sleeping for 4 hours a day for about a week now. Reason being I have a ridiculously short attention span and terrible priority management wtf. 24 hours a day is not enough to fit in all study, entertainment, and sleep! And because study is not an option to forgo and the second keeps me borderline sane, my only choice was to sacrifice sleep wtf.

BUT! On a much brighter note, I wear myself out so much, I sleep so soundly lately. I used to dream so much it almost makes no difference, sleeping and not. And it's not like my dreams tend towards the more pleasant side so I guess fatigue has its plus points haha.

And also, random note saying my current favorite activity is playing scrabbles wtf.

K ta. :)

-

No reason why, I love this song.


OLD | NEW