daphiexn
Scattered thoughts
Oct 31, 2013 Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 3 comments

4am face haha

If you love something, let it go;
If it comes back, it's yours to keep;
If it doesn't, it wasn't yours to begin with. 

I'd like to think that for every good memory that are only now memories, I got lucky.
To think that I could have never had so many of my happiest times, 
I'd chose temporarily having over not having at all in a heartbeat. 

I'm one that believes in fate.
I believe that what's yours is yours, and what's not is not.
Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to,
but doesn't mean it didn't turn out the best it could.

I think people come in our lives to  teach us things.
If you get really lucky, they stay for the longest times.
But some people leave after they've served their purpose. 
And most times, these are the people we miss most. 

But I believe that everything happens for a reason.
And I am only who I am now for my past, and everything in between.

I am constantly grateful for how my life turned out. 
I am grateful for everyone who is, and had been, in my life.
I am thankful that the right people always turn up at the right times.
I am thankful for the people who stayed.
I am thankful for the circumstances that helped me grow.
I am thankful for the things that helped me understand..
I am thankful for being blessed with the best of best friends I can ever ask for.
I am thankful for being accepted for who I am.
I am thankful for the people who put up with my intensely bad puns and lame jokes.
I am thankful for the most amazing people who have never judged me, despite being given the most reasons to.
I am thankful for those who put in so much effort to keep me in their lives.
I am thankful for everyone who has ever taken me as a friend/bro/sis/family ilysm ♥♥

But most of all, I am ultimately thankful for The Universe/The One/God/Higher Being/idk, for making everything happen.
Thank you for letting me understand. Thank you for arranging everything in my best interest.
Thank you for the right signs when I needed them. Thank you for teaching me love.

And to all yall reading this,
Thank you. 

Thank you for putting up with my constant half-hanging thoughts. I have no idea where I was going with this actually. I just had the need to say thanks haha. 

BUT there's no better way to welcome November! Haha :p

I love yall.♥♥♥

OLD | NEW