daphiexn
Sweet Thing
Oct 28, 2013 Monday, October 28, 2013 | 0 comments


Sweet Thing by The Pretty Reckless

I know I have been on and about Ariana but really Taylor Momsen will always have a piece of my heart. 

They're both at the extreme opposite ends in almost every aspect, but even if I had to, I can never be able to pick a favorite between them. 
Ariana is one I love, asides of her amazing vocal, for her personality and kindness; and Taylor I love her for her boldness in music and her intensive talent. I wish so much I could have both of their voices but uhhhh the balance is quite impossible hahaha 

And yes I am quite aware that their genres and lyrical contexts are not exactly similar la but I extreme like that cannot isit wtf 

-
Mega short #cheatpost coz I initially typed quite a long mandarin post which I then decided against posting but I 不甘愿什么都没PO到 so I anyhow must post something wtf 

K. Blog soon! 
Love yall ♥ xxxx

OLD | NEW