daphiexn
I read your Dayre
Nov 17, 2013 Sunday, November 17, 2013 | 0 comments

(yet to figure out how to pronounce dayre coz google also no answer wtf but we assume its "diary" la)

I TOLD YOU I WILL BE BACK HAHA

First of all, I have a confession to make.
I... went online wtf. But short whiles la so not too bad.
And by short whiles I mean 10 minute sessions, but like 20 times consecutively fml #cries

I never realized how dependent on internet I am I dont even know how I got here?????
But like last week my lecturer saw me eating in college and asked why I didnt go out, I literally told her "Cause no wifi" wtf. Why am I a square #gonecasereputation T___T

BUT I DID refrained from all the others! Tumblr to say the least.
Tumblr is my main source of like internet data spent wtf
Yesterday I allowed myself a rest day and ended up being 3 hours on Tumblr alone. And thats only because I was too sleepy to continue wtf

I digress.
-
-Embedded image permalink
yes la i know dont judge my header

For the past 2 days I have been on dayre for a bit, and its so addictive!

It's like Twitter+Instagram's baby except they also have more word counts and the cutest stickers!!
I LOVE THE MATTE FILTER  It makes everything look prettier srsly my ugly Super Ring also can look chio (Y)
Now I update dayre the most and also include 900 other things I usually dont insta/tweet about wtf
Follow me so I can find yall ok! I also want to see your dayre! :D


Love yall long time 

OLD | NEW