daphiexn
I'm a liar wtf
Nov 14, 2013 Thursday, November 14, 2013 | 3 comments

sup brah
k I didnt realize I look so tiny here or else I will edit fatter one wtf 
MY HEAD LOOKS HUGE WTF

YES LA I KNOW I SAY I WILL BE OFFLINE FOR 3 WEEKS BUT I CAN EXPLAIN

*ahem* There are a few things in the world that, to me, is a sign of being a grown up. Checking email daily is one of them wtf. 
So right, I finally got into the habit of checking my email everyday first thing in the morning (and I am damn proud of it lolol), so that was what I did right this morning, which was supposed to be the first day of no-wifi day wtf. THEN HOR I got this email:

MY TUMBLR IS 3 YEARS OLD ❤❤❤
HOW CAN DONT TWEET HAHAHA #excuse5ever lolol

My tumblr has been my favorite thing along side with this blog you're reading right now. 
These two are my favorite babies in forever I even have this really strict rule saying that if you dont know I blog then you probably are not my friend wtf. 
So if you say you have feelings for me and dont know I blog I'll be like:

Embedded image permalink
legit my face k wtf

ANYHOW. I am so happy that I even landed on Tumblr ideky HAHA I grew a new form of terrible sense of humor I enjoy so much it is ridiculous to say the least. The jokes are sometimes so unfunny but I laugh so hard I dont understand tbh LOL #ThisiswhyImSingle wtf
BUT AS LONG AS IT MAKES ME HAPPY RIGHT LOLOL

So this is the story of how I landed online for the entire day wtf. BUT I DIDNT GO ON CHATS so I'm sorry if I didnt reply your msg/comments/whats cause that's the least I can do. God knows how long a conversation can go and I'm doing everything to avoid more time spent on. I even had to abandon my Tumblr on his birthday do you feels my cries. 

-
Side note on how the internet, as a side effect, has deteriorated my English so much I can hear my 10-year English Teacher screaming at the back of my head every time I use Doge English.

One day my mom came home from work after a day off calling in sick, and in my head I wanted to ask how she's feeling, but all I said was "how are your feels". 

NO ONE SHOWS THIS TO TEACHER ANNE K. She will probably tear her hair out hahahhaha
-

SO OK #cheatpost coz I'm so sorry but I will get back to yall as soon as I'm done with my exams! 
But I feel theres a really good chance I will come back and rant a whole lot so feel free to come by LOLOL

K baii love yall heaps 


OLD | NEW