daphiexn
Scattered thoughts, as usual.
Jul 1, 2014 Tuesday, July 01, 2014 | 2 comments

It's either I have a talent in lagging computers or that I never have luck in picking a good one fml.

Currently in uni and thought of blogging a little before picking up my bro, but the computer lagged for a good half an hour, and I ended up strolling off twitter hahaha.

And it's actually really awkward bc there are so many people behind me who can see my screen so I cannot post selfie LOLOL.



-
Did some reflection last night, and I realized how remote I am from my core. I've drifted so far off my center lost balance, and I lost sight of what was most important to me.
Then I proceeded to spend my entire night drifting in and out sleep, dreaming about ambiguous things I haven't decide how to feel about it yet.

Then again, who said I have to?

-
Letting go is such a long process. Just when I thought I'm almost the furthest away from my ego, I got sucked right in.  My presence was compensated, and my soul was shifty. Nothing was balance, although in theory they should.

But I have come so far.

I am so much more capable of loving compared to where I was. I am so much more present, compared to the nervy, anxious person I was. I am so much less concerned about what others perception of me. I am so much more a better person than I was.

And for that I am proud.


-
For now, all I need is to remember:

"In the end, what matters most is this:
How well did you love?
How fully did you live?
How deeply did you let go?"


-
All love and light,
I wish for you peace and presence.

Namaste



OLD | NEW