daphiexn
Do you still blog?
Sep 15, 2014 Monday, September 15, 2014 | 0 comments

Ohai 

Thought I'd do a blog post that acknowledges your existence properly for once hahaha

Kinda have been blogging a lot less of late because nothing much truly worth mentioning going on. 
But life is still very exciting bc I hyperventilate over every little thing so I'd probably bore you bc they're literally tiny things like laughing an intense amount, having wonderful conversations, attempting word play horribly which usually ends up funnier than it should be, heaps of good humor and meeting new people; and few other bigger things like new projects I'm extremely excited of 🙊 Basically having constant surges of intensive good vibes I am thankful 🙏♡

Been spending a lot of time alone and I cannot stress how important it is. Being around people is wonderful given they are proper, but reconnecting is vital and your core is precious. Losing touch will mean losing yourself, and being ungrounded feels terrible.

And this is getting so repetitive and I sound like a broken recorder, but I am so thankful for everything in my life. 

I cant even pin point what to be thankful for anymore because everything is interrelated and one thing is always the cause/effect of another I will have to write an encyclopedia to regard all that I am thankful for.

But I am so so so thankful. The amount of magic I have in my life, the things I know now, the way I see things, the natural thoughts, getting to know precious personalities, all the wonderful experiences. Im the worst in descriptions, but I mean it literally when I say it feels like a galaxy in my heart. 
I have only gratitude for everything 🙏 

(Not saying I'm perfect or shit tho bc that's a massive lie and I still complain a little even tho I try not to hahaha 🙈)

Regarding my blog, yes I still blog. Much less than I wish to bc complications and also bc nothing much is happening so I literally am just documenting gratitude posts mainly hahaha

I mean it with all my heart when I say this:
Thank you for letting me be part of your experience. 
Thank you for spending a fraction of your time reading my blog. 


OLD | NEW