daphiexn
Woop woop
Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday, January 27, 2015 | 0 comments

I have things I'm good at, but starting a blog post is not one of them wtf.

There are a million things I want to blog about, and I have been writing, but they somehow feel incomplete and not enough (?) to be posted up. Too much thinking, too little thoughts.

They say there are the two kinds of statements: words from the mind, and words from the heart. With the number of posts in my draft box and the ones I have deleted, everything points that I am one with little from my mind. Which may explain why my blog posts are always so scattered and trippy.

But I like writing like this. Raw. It feels opened, weightless, and clean; it is literally freeing.
My blog is my heart, I can't allow the truth of my head invade the flow of my heart.

-
The past few months have been a roller coaster ride.

I've been experiencing new things - like celebrating my 21st when I have barely accepted that I turned 18 and getting into a relationship that is actually "real" - and it is pretty nerve-wrecking. It's probably because I've never really put in time to give these matters a lot of thought, but suddenly it's like everything's here and I'm just a little startled.

I want to blog more, I really do. But first I have to find a good balance between keeping my privacy and throwing fragments of myself into the real world. If there is one thing I've learnt over the years of being extensively active on the internet, it is that whatever thrown out there can/will eventually be discovered. Regret is never a wonderful feeling, so I do want to be comfortable with my choices and save my future self unnecessary grief.

-
At the mean time:


Here's a reminder that your alarm clock tried wtf


-
Thank you for reading my most unlikely blog posts!
Love you xx



OLD | NEW