daphiexn
The word is trippy
Feb 17, 2015 Tuesday, February 17, 2015 | 0 comments



I have a serious obsession with people who are able to arrange words in ways that make my heart float. It never made much sense to anyone whenever I say this, but I can't exactly put them in words. How does one truly explain a feeling? 

There are magical people out there who are capable of writing reads that makes you feel like you've been thrown out for a free fall knowing you'll be safe; like you're soaking in the sea of clouds with the ripples of waves cradling your heart; and for a moment you believe that if you twirl around long enough, you can fly.
I have been blessed with enough evidence to believe this, and for that I am perpetually grateful.

It doesn't sound much sane, but it's the best I can think of. I wish I could bottle up feelings and give them out just so I can find someone with the right words to help me phrase this magic into articulations can carry forever.


As of now, the most accurate description, is trippy.
But it is so much more than that.

-

Extra love for boyf for unknowingly pointing out my love for trippy things  else I'll probably never associate it with my preference in reads heh :B
I am so glad I finally have a word that explains a little more of what I love and it is the most precious feeling everrr. Trippy officially my favorite word (❤_❤)

Days like these I'm unusually thankful for having someone who makes sense of my nonsense and be able to put my thoughts and feelings into words. *抛爱心* (ノ^◡^)ノ♥♥♥

-
Thank you for reading! 
I love you for putting up with everything I can never make sense of hehe 
Love you xxx

OLD | NEW