daphiexn
Be well
May 24, 2015 Sunday, May 24, 2015 | 1 comments



I can never give an answer I consider satisfactory when I am asked what is the one thing I would tell my past self if I could turn back time. But today, more than other days, I wish I could turn back time, and tell myself this:


"One day, you will be truly happy. 
You will be so happy you almost literally feel your heart overflowing with love. 
You will wish, in all humility, you could fill your happiness in tiny bottles, and give them to everyone because you wish everyone can feel what you know of as euphoria. 
You will love more than you can imagine, and sometimes you're terrified of how strong it is,
but it's okay - love anyway. " 


There will always be bad days, but days like these push them so far away.
I am grateful. ♥

-
As always, thank you for reading.
If you have been around, thank you for watching me grow.
If you haven't, hello, and I love you anyway. :)
Thank you for understanding I am only still learning.
You have been kind.

Sending pretty thoughts ♥
Love you xxx

OLD | NEW