daphiexn
Heips
Aug 10, 2015 Monday, August 10, 2015 | 0 comments

There's this pattern, I realized, that every time I get into a relationship, I blog a lot less.

Partially, it is because of the increased amount of time spent texting or going out; but the honest truth is that I can't really bare the thought of having someone who I care so much what they think of me see how I truly am like when I spill my unarranged thoughts.

It contradicts so much with the idea of being with someone as your honest self, doesn't it? I mean, there's no point to a relationship if it's based on a superficial self you put upfront. But then it can be argued that words come across differently - more accurately - when you read them after you kinda know each other better.

In my case, I'm just plain terrified that I'd come across in an unfavorable manner hahahaha

But I guess it can't be a permanent thing so I'll just have to accept it and be all let go let god hahaha

-


Writing a little more soon.

I wish you have beautiful days
Love you xx

OLD | NEW