daphiexn
Death Becomes Her
Sep 17, 2015 Thursday, September 17, 2015 | 0 comments



Love everything you do,
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do;
I wanna ride my bike with you,
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you;
I'll pull them off for you.


-


Gais, I'm so happy I can finally say this: 

I HAVE A FAVOURITE MOVIE NAO!!!! :D


Probably not the most exciting thing ever ever, but I really am so so so happy that I finally found that one movie that I can call my go-to movie and will watch over and over again for the rest of my life. I love this movie SO FREAKING MUCH T__T Currently contemplating if I should have this on a big screen during the year end party even if it's highly inappropriate because I need the world to watch this movie T____T 

If you need any more convincing, the main actor and actress is Bruce Willis and Meryl Streep!!!


Please watch Death Becomes Her if you see this okay I give you sweet wtf 



Sending bits of love through the haze ❤

Love you xxx 

OLD | NEW