daphiexn
2015
Jan 3, 2016 Sunday, January 03, 2016 | 0 comments


I was made for loving you,
Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through.
Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do,
All I know is darling 
I was made for loving you.

-

It's an intensive turn in life, turning 22. 

First you're in school, and the next thing you know, you're working. 
Then you're banging your fingers on the keyboard wondering if you're doing the right thing hahahahah

2015 has been a very of many firsts:

First countdown with Jems
First un-single Valentine's day.
First other half's birthday (I am a total lost case at buying presents honestly)
Completed ACCA
Got my MENSA Qualification
First time usherette
First time hair model 
First time working at vape events
First full time job!!!!
BRACE FACED!!!! 
First family dinner with Jem's fam O_O


It has been a crazy year. A lot of transitions, a lot of changes. 


2016 will be an even bigger transition, with work and all. Still finding my work-life balance. 
But it'll come through. c: 


2015 has been so so so kind. 
I am so grateful for having the best best best people in my life. My luck is so insanely magical it kinda felt like everything basically fell on my lap? Now I just gotta figure out what I really want hahahhaha 


Thank you for the kind year. 
May 2016 be great as well xx

OLD | NEW