daphiexn
STFU _l_
Mar 31, 2011 Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 0 comments

I know you people are getting sien of my blog already. Especially this topic. But I have to say it anyway. 


So, people come in many shape sizes and  
no need intro or topic sentence lah. This one not ESL. wtf -.-


haih, Idk how many time I have to say this....


I. AM. NOT. ANOREXIC. OR. BULIMIC. OR SUFFERING FROM EDNOs. 


...


These questions are getting REALLY boring / annoying / sien and I'm so sick of answering it again and again.




I love to eat. I live to eat. I DON'T STARVE. I can't even if I wanted to. -.-


If a guy thinks about Dota once every 5 minutes, I think about food once every 20seconds. 


I am known for loving to eat. My friends are all eaters. We're all foodies! :D (I'm a poor one la but that's besides the point.)


I am blessed/cursed with the skinny genes. Took over my mom's side. Piling up weights is possible but not easy. Losing weight is like, boiling potatoes. wtf




---



AND NO, I'M NOT ON DRUGS. OR DRUNK. I DON'T EVEN DRINK. 
I'm just always high wtf. -.-




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



And YOU.
Just because you "know" me a little longer, doesn't give you the rights to defame me. You "know" my name, you "know" my face, you never talked to me. (Unless you count "hi"s and "bye"s, which is lame and only means you are desperate tell people you know me HAHAHA) So, really? You think you know about me? You think you know what I been through? 
SO HOW DARE YOU. GO AROUND. TELLING PEOPLE. THAT I USED TO BE ANOREXIC? 
And to tell them that it is a FACT? You actually defamed me and spread negative rumors about me to create a conversation? You must want to be liked so desperately. I small see you. 


We were not friends. I barely knew you. And, not being lanci or mean lah, I still don't intend to get close. After all this shit you done? I'd be telling a FAT lie if I told you I'm not pissed. 




I would say Fuck you. But really, I don't want to. 




If you know what I'm talking about. learn to shut up.
I don't like to be mean, but really, get a life. 
Self-pitying is not getting you anywhere.



OLD | NEW