daphiexn
What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?
Feb 10, 2012 Friday, February 10, 2012 | 5 comments

I used to be a huge fan of handphones. I would read magazines and dwell on the Tech section of the Star newspaper for hours. Then the techy trend starting moving so fast I cannot keep up so I gave up wtf. 


Until this caught my eye. 
The LG Optimus 3D

It is famous for its "tri-dual" configurations: dual core, dual channel, and dual memory, which allows it to have a more improved run-time and better performance compared than other smart phones. Also, the phone allows data to be transferred simultaneously between the dual-core/channel/memory, hence making it work faster.
Summary of passage above (for people who are lazy to read it all wtf): It has mad-fast system. 

That's not it! You can also play games and watch Youtube in 3D! Like whattttt?! Since when technology became so chio! My phone can't even take a picture without lagging WTF. 

But the main selling point is that, this phone has the two 5MP camera which allows you to capture pictures and video IN 3D!! And you don't have to wear that stupid one-side-green-one-side-red glasses wtf. Don't know about you, but it leaves me with a headache every single time. -.-

Okay so when I saw taking pictures in 3D, I slouched a little cause I thought, if got pimple how!! Later can see the pimple 3D HOW?! Then I saw this: there is this Hotkey where you can change your screen from 3D to 2D, or 2D back to 3D! So no worries, camwhore still can look pretty la q(^_^)p wtf. Even the MENU also can change to 3D! *glance at my current phone* (le sigh)

Y U No - CURRENT PHONE Y U NO CAN DO THAT?

Jizz. The camera seriously mad chio okay. 3D videos! I don't think there's a camera that can do this for now. (Or maybe there is. Like I said, a bit outdated on techno-news.) The LG Optimum 3D would definitely come in handy during dance practices! If you have read my blog long enough to come across this and this, you should know. :) 

If I had the LG Optimum 3D, we could record the dance practices and see ourselves IN 3D! Would be so cool right! And having to look at ourselves in 3D would allow more exposure of the cacat-ness we have to fix. More room for improvement! :D And thanks to the dual-memory, longass videos also can record no problem! ;) 

Okay, so if you still think I'm not convincing, I give you video to watch wtf.

For more information: Read this. 

Dayumz. ;)

OLD | NEW